Sex and Drugs can be summed up with a simple quote:
We’re not going to do the “Don’t Do Drugs” speech here, I’m not telling you to not do anything. Some of the other educational places and resources tend to say “DON’T PLAY OR HAVE SEX UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY DRUGS!” While it’s a nice thought, it’s not very realistic. We all know that Sex and Drugs can go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. A lot of us tend to have a drink, a toke, or a bump when we go to parties in general, add the thought of sex and kink in the mix, people will often want their inhibitions lowered even more. I would like to say, be responsible, know what you’re ingesting, and please don’t try to get someone fucked up so you can have sex with them, that’s sexual assault.
With that said, I’m going to at least give you a heads up on what each substance can do and how they affect the body and sex.
Alcohol – Not everyone drinks and that’s ok, don’t pressure people that don’t. That’s a dick move. If you drink, you know how it affects the body, but this is for everyone, including the ones that don’t drink or want to know what it can do to the body. I’m also going to drop a few cocktail recipes I love so you can try them. At the bottom, comment some of your favorite drinks so everyone can try them.
Drinking does affect people in many different ways, it makes me sociable until I hit the drunk level.
The general effects of alcohol consumption are (but not limited to):
- Reduced Anxiety
- Lowered inhibitions
- Mood exaggeration
- Increased Social Presence
- Slurred Speech
- Lack of coordination
- Hangover if consumed too much
- Whiskey Dick
I shouldn’t have to say this because I expect better of people but DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Make a plan to either stay the night at the house you’re at, bring a designated driver, or get an uber home. Uber is way cheaper than a DUI or a funeral.
Some of my favorite drinks include:
Crownberry Apple –
- 1.5 ounce Crown Apple
- 4 ounce Cranberry Juice
- Combine in a glass (lowball if you have one)
Liquid Marijuana –
- 1/2 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Malibu coconut rum
- 1/2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 12 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 splash sweet and sour mix
- Combine in a glass (Tall if you have one)
Liquid Marijuana –
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice optional
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Half orange slice and maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add tequila, lime juice, and orange juice.
- Pour grenadine down a spoon and let it rise from the bottom of the glass.
- Do not stir.
- Add garnish with the orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Weed (THC) – I’m not a smoker, so when I smoke, I get really really high. Too high at times and that’s no fun. It needs to be legal everywhere already. If you disagree, it’s ok to be wrong but tell me in the comments below why you feel that way.
A study showed that 70% of the participants indicated increased sexual pleasure from using some form of THC. That means that it’s more often than not, an aphrodisiac.
Weed comes in four main strains:
Indica – Great for night time. Creates a body high and helps you relax.Pain, nausea, and stress relief
Sativa – Mental high. Creates a Euphoric feeling with an energy boost, helps battle depression.
Hybrid – Usually a blend of some sort. Most weed you buy from your brother-in-law is hybrid. Pure strains are rare to find in the wild. Check your local dispensary if you’re looking to find pure strains.
Ruderalis – A subspecies that’s used to create hybrids that give chosen effects from the plants used.
I’m not going into a science class with this, but just know there have been loopholes found to allow weed to be sold in states where it’s “illegal”. Delta-9 is the illegal strain but, through science and studying, different Delta strains have been discovered and are now available in most smoke shops. Delta-8 and Delta-10 are the most common.
Ecstasy (MDMA) – I personally haven’t tried MDMA. Yet. Well that’s a lie, I tried Molly one night, but, apparently the guy was ripped off and it was not anything more than smarties. With that said, all I can tell you is what research I’ve found.
- Increased sensitivity to touch
- Panic attacks
- Dilated pupils
- Increased body temperature
- Accelerated heart rate
As with everything, effects will vary.
7 Things to know before using MDMA:
- Hydrate before, during, and after. This is what causes most people to be hospitalized or even die.
- Don’t over hydrate. No more than a pint of water every hour. MDMA causes the body to release a hormone that stops it from making urine. This can throw off your salt balance and become a deadly problem.
- Know what your MDMA is cut with.
- Don’t take if you have heart or blood pressure problems
- Take breaks from activity to cool down
- Be mindful of how your body feels and react accordingly. Don’t die or let anyone else die because you didn’t want to be the person that calls an ambulance. Life is more important than a party. Live to fuck and have fun another day.
- Buddy system. Have someone with you that has experience with the drug and can help you monitor yourself
MDMA is used to enhance sexual expereinces but can cause the reverese effect. Men can sometimes struggle to get an erection. It;s also common to struggle to reach orgasm despite how good everything feels. MDMA is a love drug, it’s going to make you feel super affectionate so make sure that you’re getting consent to touch and love on people.
It’s not physically addicting, but the feelings can make you psychologically addicted. You can also build a tolerance. Use X as a reward or fun enhancement.
Share your experience and opinion on Ecstasy in the comments
Cocaine – Never Done but not off the table if I’m being honest.
- Heightened awareness
- Increased sensory stimulation
- Increased heart rate
- Lower inhibitions
- Numbs the body
- Pain relief
Don’t take cocaine if you have heart problems or blood pressure problems. This is a drug to be cautious of simply because it has a high addiction rate. If you’re going to use it, do it socially and very rarely.
Given the numbing effects of the body, I would try to avoid using it before a BDSM scene or any impact play.
Using for too long can have the reverse effect on orgasms, it can make it really difficult to get off and eventually cause ED and women can stop being able to achieve orgasm.
Poppers – A fantastic rush of euphoria but very short lived. The few times I’ve used it, it’s made me feel touch to an extreme I can’t explain. Everything feels good and you just want to feel things touch you.
- Increased sensory stimulation
- Increased sex drive
- Decreased coordination
- Chest pain
Poppers are a vasodilator so don’t use the m if you’re on blood pressure meds or have heart problems.
Poppers are commonly known as Rush, liquid gold,TNT or Amyls. You can get it at most adult toy stores. There are some really interesting ways to use poppers for sex, but you’re going to have to look that up on your own. Be Safe. Be Smart. Be Responsible.
Obviously this isn’t a complete list. There will be more to come at a later date. These are just the most popular choices.
Until Next Time,
Peace Out sub Scouts.